There are currently no units available To rent
INDUSTRIAL UNITS – TO LET
Station yard was built by Policella Brothers in stages from 1982. It was originally designed, in partnership with East Lothian’s Economic Development Unit, to provide starter units for new businesses.
The terms minimise formalities and allow your business flexibility to move when you need to; the ‘Easy in, Easy out’ principle. There is no minimum term, though a year is preferred. You can move at any time on giving suitable notice.
Over time, many business have found that the premises and location suits them. So units rarely become available. Please fill in your contact details so we can let you know when anything suitable becomes available
Heading north from the town centre, on Hospital Road, Station Yard is first left and then left again.
Flexible Lease Terms
- Easy in, Easy out
- No minimum term (1 year preferred). No long term commitments.
- Deposit required.
- Internal repairing and insuring.
- No service charge.
- Rent payable monthly by standing order.
Industrial Unit Features
- Independent access
- Roller Shutter doors approx 10’x12’
- On site parking spaces.
- Ceilings 12 – 14 feet high.
- Mains gas, 3-phase electricity, water, phone lines.
- Some with warm air heating system.
- Solid concrete floors.
- Concrete blockwork internal walls
- Broadband available (contact your ISP).
- Disabled access & facilities.
Floor Areas & Rents
Areas of 500, 750, 1,000, 1,200 sq ft available.
Please contact us for detailed floor plans and rents.
Tenants are responsible for paying rates. Properties with rateable values of less than £10,000 currently qualify for 100% rates relief under Small Business Bonus Scheme.
Enterprise Loans and Job Creation Grants
Contact Richard Baty at the Economic Development Unit, East Lothian Council. Tel 0162 082 7827
For an appointment to view, please telephone
Vincent Policella on 01875 615866